Monday, March 10, 2014

31 Weeks and Counting!

It took until just a few weeks ago for me to feel like the outside world really knew I was pregnant. Maybe it was because of the cold weather and always being bundled up that I hid my bump well. Or maybe.. (more likely) people have been wondering, but were too afraid to say anything in case I had just gained some weight! Well I am happy to say this is no longer a problem! In fact, I feel like I can't go anywhere without people wanting to feel my belly, and ask me all sorts of questions. I know that a lot of women's least favorite part about being pregnant is the freedom that everyone feels in touching their stomach. But for me, I really don't mind it at all. In fact I actually kind of love it! As I struggle daily in dealing with the negativity that comes with the body aches and exhaustion that have overcome me lately, I need any and every excuse to be reminded of the goodness that comes with pregnancy. I am completely overjoyed at the idea of being a mother.. but the 9 months that it takes to get there... is really not so fun! Today I decided that for the next two months I am going try my best to take in all the happy moments, because being pregnant truly is a gift and even though it is often extremely difficult, I am lucky to be experiencing it.


Getting closer every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment